ServiceNow Managed ServicesDEVSHOP™
Leverage the Power of the NOW Platform
ServiceNow customers tell us the biggest barrier they face is being able to fully leverage the power of the NOW platform. That’s why we created Infocenter DEVSHOP™. It’s a highly-flexible ServiceNow managed services agreement that offers your company what you need, when you need it – affordably. Led by our Certified ServiceNow consultants, customers can use their dedicated resources for anything that they need, including:
• ServiceNow Development
• Business Analyst
• Application, Upgrade & Technical Support
• Service Portal
The more you build and innovate, the more your business will benefit. At the same time, the need for 24/7 ServiceNow support and custom applications will increase. Infocenter’s ServiceNow Application Managed Services are designed to keep your organization running at peak performance.
We Understand Your Challenges…
- High Costs
- Finding Qualified and Certified Resources
- Not Being Able to Focus on Your Core Business
- Not Fully Leveraging the Power of the NOW Platform
That’s Why We Created Infocenter DEVSHOP™
- Cut Costs, Increase ROI – Lower and more predictable cost structure and higher ROI than maintaining your own experienced staff or hiring independent contractors.
- Certified Resources – Certified resources with a deep understanding of the platform and specialized skills ensuring your requirements are quickly and effectively met.
- Focus on Your Core Business – Your DEVSHOP resources manage all user and system administrative support so your staff can focus on more strategic priorities and projects.
- Fully Leverage the NOW Platform – With named resources working directly with you — you can easily scale your team up or down as you plan to leverage other components of the platform or to build your own custom solutions.
Flexibility to Do More
Each organization is different, and what works for one may not suffice for another. That’s why we offer DEVSHOP ServiceNow Managed Services 3 ways to best serve your company:
- FTE DEVSHOP
- <APP> DEVSHOP
As your organization builds and transforms, the need for support of your environment and NOW platform will increase. With Infocenter FTE DEVSHOP, receive a program manager and dedicated resource(s) to leverage our unique 24/7 global delivery model. We can help you do more with ServiceNow.
Receive dedicated, certified ServiceNow experts to:
- Manage your current ServiceNow environment
- Build enhancements
- And troubleshoot any issues through Infocenter’s Service Request System VIRGO™
VIRGO™ is a comprehensive request platform built on the ServiceNow platform to take in requests pertaining to your ServiceNow environment, process and define the requirements for those requests, and track work being done by your dedicated team at Infocenter.
Program Manager: Manage VIRGO™, working with your organization to prioritize the requests into weekly plans and oversee weekly status updates / other communications between Infocenter and your organization. They are the main point of contact for your DEVSHOP and have deep expertise in the ServiceNow platform, best practices, and project and program management.
Dedicated Resources: For every business day of the month, highly-skilled resources from our Center of Excellence (CoE) are 100% dedicated to your organization work requests coming in through VIRGO™ under the direction of your Program Manager. Choose from interchangeable resources like, ServiceNow Developers, ServiceNow Admins, QA/Testers or Business Analysts (BAs).
Infocenter’s team of experts can support your ServiceNow Applications, scoped or NOW Platform Applications, and Products including:
- HR Service Delivery (HRSD)
- Customer Service Management (CSM)
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- IT Business Management (ITBM)
- IT Operations Management (ITOM)
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- And more!
Your applications can be fully supported:
- ServiceNow Upgrades: ensuring n-1 compliance
- ServiceNow Maintenance: performancing break / fix activities within your ServiceNow environment
- Ongoing Enhancements: adding functionality to an existing module or NOW Application in record time
Certified Experts Across the Platform
DEVSHOP ServiceNow project consulting enables you to engage with certified ServiceNow experts that have deep domain expertise and experience across the ServiceNow platform. Our Global Support Model blends best in class expertise locally with certified experts internationally. Our corporate headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, with teams based across the United States, U.K., and our Global Center of Excellence (CoE) in Pune, India.
Infocenter is able to rapidly develop and deliver solutions at a fraction of the cost you would normally incur for customized enterprise offerings. As a result, our clients realize competitive advantages through a unique combination of speed, quality, cost and performance.