ServiceNow Strategy & RoadmapRADIUS™
Your Roadmap for Success
Before beginning any ServiceNow engagement, Infocenter believes a significant key to our customer’s success to a digital transformation strategy is maintaining a focus on:
✔ Optimized process
✔ Informed people
Infocenter RADIUS™ strategy engagements are ServiceNow workshops led by business-area leaders with domain expertise to determine your needs, gain internal alignment and a budget. Infocenter’s team consists of domain experts across the Enterprise [Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Operations, Security, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing] and across all industries.
By investing time to properly prepare for the initiative with a ServiceNow implementation project plan and overall ServiceNow roadmap, your organization is set up for success throughout the lifecycle of your engagement.
Prepare for the Journey
RADIUS™ ServiceNow strategy sessions help you accomplish your digital transformation goals. The engagement begins with on-site workshops led by Infocenter’s team of certified ServiceNow specialists with deep domain expertise, both within the ServiceNow platform and across all industries. Our experts help you to align your business goals with the NOW platform with detailed organizational and ServiceNow planning.
In this Sprint 0, our team of advisory experts work with key stakeholders from your organization to:
✔ Determine your needs
✔ Gain internal alignment
✔ And create a plan for successful execution of your digital transformation.
Setting You Up for Success
With your organization’s goals in mind, Infocenter will enable you for success and a ServiceNow plan with our two RADIUS™ offerings. Linking our domain experts with your key business stakeholders, Infocenter RADIUS™ ServiceNow workshop deliverables include:
1. RADIUS for ServiceNow Scoped Applications
Focus on modules created by ServiceNow such as HR Service Delivery (HRSD), IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Business Management (ITBM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), Security Operations (SecOps), and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC).
- Statement of Work (SOW): designates the terms of the engagement including the scope, timelines, and other services Infocenter is providing the customer.
- Detailed Project Plan: outlines the overall plan for the ServiceNow project, including key milestones for success and the parties responsible for each.
- Roadmap: establishes the long-term ServiceNow journey roadmap to increase the value of your organization’s investment into the ServiceNow platform.
- Budget: defines the detailed estimate of all of the costs to be incurred during the life of the engagement.
2. RADIUS for NOW Platform Applications & Products
The RADIUS for NOW Platform applications & products focuses on building a custom product leveraging the ServiceNow Platform to meet your business goals and objectives.
- All Deliverables from RADIUS™ for ServiceNow Scoped Applications
- Proof of Concept (PoC): delivers a minimal viable product (MVP) giving limited number of stakeholders confirmation of the capabilities, form, function and workflow of a solution
- Detailed Specification Document: provide a list of detailed requirements to meet your business goals and needs with your NOW Platform Application.
Infocenter RADIUS is an affordable and low-risk way to champion change and receive the answers your organization needs to be successful.
Choosing the right ServiceNow Partner is essential for success and a good working relationship. Infocenter is a trusted Certified ServiceNow Elite Partner and MSP (Managed Services) Partner. We also hold a number of ServiceNow Certifications across the enterprise and suite of applications.
ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialists
- Cloud Management
- Customer Service Management
- Event Management
- Human Resources
- IT Service Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Service Mapping
- Software Asset Management
- HR Enterprise
- HR Professional