ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM)Implementation and Solutions
Choosing the Right ServiceNow Partner
Infocenter is your ServiceNow Elite Partner for ServiceNow® IT Service Management (ITSM):
• Managed Services / Ongoing Support
We simplify ServiceNow ITSM by leveraging our global Center of Excellence (CoE), our team of highly-experienced former executives and Certified ServiceNow experts to reduce costs, solve problems and achieve SLAs.
Dedicated Support & Skilled Resources
• Led by former Executives with deep expertise across multiple industries.
• Our experts have implemented and managed core IT software and services.
• ServiceNow Certified ITSM Implementation Specialists, Developers, and Administrators.
• Dedicated Architects and Business Analysts.
• Global Support Model: Corporate headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, with teams based across the United States, UK and our Global Center of Excellence in Pune, India.
• Designed to support Strategy, Implementation, Support and BPO.
• Around the clock (24 / 7 / 365) support. We rapidly develop and deliver solutions at a fraction of the cost.
MANAGED SERVICES AND SUPPORT:
• Infocenter offers strategy engagements (RADIUS™) and cost-effective managed services (DEVSHOP™) to support your ServiceNow IT Service Management.
Manage, Consolidate, and Automate ServiceNow ITSM
IT services often suffer from segmented services, outdated tools, and legacy systems. Each of these problems cause significant service delays, a lack of information sharing, and slow deployment times. With ServiceNow® IT Service Management (ITSM) software and the help of Infocenter, you can consolidate these different IT components into one place and automate them. This solution helps get your service desk fully operational through a guided setup using built-in ITIL best practices to ensure you are continuously optimizing its performance.
Cloud-Based IT Service Management
Completely transform IT services and infrastructure with one intuitive platform.
Take Back Control
Consolidate In The Cloud
Explore ITSM Applications
Custom and native apps for ServiceNow® ITSM.
Change and Release Management
Service Owner Workspace
Vendor Manager Workspace
Enterprise Onboarding and Transitions
Employee Service Center
Asset and Cost Management
Reports and Dashboards
Service Level Management
Continual Improvement Management
Surveys and Assessments
ServiceNow Americas Partner Award Winner
Infocenter Recognized as the 2023 ServiceNow Americas Accelerated Growth Partner of the Year Infocenter is pleased to announce that we have been recognized as the 2023 ServiceNow Americas Accelerated Growth Partner of the Year for executing an outstanding job...
ServiceNow Software Asset Management (SAM) Pro v. Foundations
In this video, our expert covers Software Asset Management (SAM) Pro v. SAM Foundations, best practices for SAM Pro, SAM Features, and where to start.
ServiceNow ITBM Planning: Top 5 Best Practices
ServiceNow IT Business Management (ITBM) suite is a powerful and intuitive way to manage your internal initiatives across your organization. In order for your company to fully leverage the power of this tool though, proper and thorough planning is needed before any...
ServiceNow Discovery Credentials Ultimate Guide
How ServiceNow ITSM Makes CIOs’ Jobs Easier
Technology is a significant part of today’s world and continues to be an ever-expanding pillar in...
ServiceNow CMDB Ultimate Guide
A configuration item (CI) is any component or other service asset that needs to be managed in order to provide an IT service. The Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is used to build logical representations of assets, services, and the relationships between them that comprise the IT infrastructure of an organization.