ServiceNow hosts its annual customer conference, “Knowledge,” in Las Vegas, Nevada. The highly anticipated event brings ServiceNow customers from all over the world to share their experiences, best practices, and learn more about the Now Platform.
Infocenter, a leading ServiceNow Elite Partner and Americas Accelerated Growth Partner of the Year Award Winner, has confirmed our Platinum Sponsorship for Knowledge 2023.
What to Expect from Knowledge 2023
Knowledge Dates and Location (The Venetian)
ServiceNow Knowledge 2023 will be held May 14-18, in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Venetian Expo and Convention Center. Most people fly in Monday afternoon (May 15th) or Tuesday (16th) early morning. Remember, the lines may be long on Tuesday morning to pick up your pass so plan plenty of time in your schedule for pick up.
On the evening of Thursday, May 18th, be sure to attend the “Secret” concert and after party hosted by ServiceNow! Your full conference pass will get you in for free.
Rundown for the Week:
- Keynotes: Hear from ServiceNow Chairman & CEO, Bill McDermott, your ServiceNow user and partner community, and more!
- Sessions: Be sure to “favorite” the sessions you’d like to attend and sign up on April 18th as the Knowledge Sessions get filled quickly. Explore all sessions here.
- Knowledge Expo: See the ServiceNow platform in action and be sure to visit your friends at Infocenter at Booth 204 on the showroom floor.
- CreatorCon: Connect with your peers, ask the experts, join the Hackathon.
- Now Learning: A great way to accelerate your skills at Knowledge.
- Networking: Thousands of ServiceNow users from all over attend Knowledge every year. Be sure to make as many connections and learn how others are leveraging the Now Platform.
- RiseUp with ServiceNow: Find out how ServiceNow’s RiseUp program is working to skill one million people on the ServiceNow platform by 2024, and ask us how Infocenter is doing the same!
Tips from Knowledge Veterans
Several of Infocenter’s teammates have been to 5, 7, and even 10 Knowledges! Here are some words from the wise:
- “Sign up for your sessions early, be prepared for crowds, write down any questions you have from sessions to discuss with partners at the booth, and most importantly, Wear Comfortable shoes!”
- “Plan to get there a bit early to get your pass.”
- “Bring a power bank! You will be going non-stop and it’s good to have a way to charge your phone on the move.”
- “If you don’t remember names well, remember that everybody’s got a name card on.”
- “Networking is one of the most powerful parts of Knowledge. I’ve learned so much from just talking to other people in the ecosystem.”
- “Have fun! Knowledge is about learning, but it’s also about having fun!”
- “Use your time to get to know other people in your industry and how they have solved problems similar to yours”
Planning for Knowledge:
If you book a hotel room during the registration process, there are discounted rates and special offers for Knowledge 2023 attendees at the Wynn Las Vegas and the Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
What to Bring
Make a list of essential items to bring with you to the conference, such as business cards, chargers, and comfortable shoes. You will be walking and standing for long periods, so make sure to dress for comfort! (Business Casual)
Check out the entire Knowledge session schedule (here). Be sure to “favorite” the sessions you’d like to attend and sign up on April 18th. Sessions fill quickly!
Infocenter Speaking Sessions
You’ll have several opportunities to hear from Infocenter’s experts and customers. Here’s a few examples:
Impactful industry solutions for Healthcare, Manufacturing and Supply Chain (link here)
Blueprint for Success: Planning your ServiceNow journey with RADIUS® (link here)
Roundtable: The power of DEVSHOP® Managed Services (link here)
How to Attend
For pricing information, check out this link here.
Other Helpful Tips:
- Your Knowledge 2023 ticket includes food and beverage, and event memorabilia
- Download the app – it contains lots of useful info, games, and push notifications
- Follow ServiceNow accounts on social media for the latest updates
- Bring a sweater/jacket – they tend to keep the indoor temperature fairly cool
- Wear comfortable shoes – you’ll be doing a lot of walking, and blisters are no fun!
For any other Knowledge-related questions, be sure to check out the FAQ page here.
Infocenter is a leading ServiceNow Elite Partner and the 2023 ServiceNow Americas Accelerated Growth Partner of the Year Award Winner. Infocenter is Certified across the ServiceNow Platform, including key industry verticals and business areas: ITx, HR/Employee, Customer/FSM, Risk/Security, Legal and Creator/AppEngine. Infocenter is a Certified MSP, Sales, and Technology Partner providing NOW Certified solutions enabling digital transformation across the enterprise. Infocenter is headquartered in Charlotte, NC with teams throughout the US, UK, and Pune, India.